We are OPEN and very happy to see some of our groups returning!
We have a COVID – 19 Safety Plan and are bound by Public Health Orders, so please follow the instructions to keep everyone using our centre as safe as possible!
You must NOT enter the centre if you are feeling unwell with any cold or flu symptoms or if you have been asked to self-isolate for any reason.
- You must sanitize your hands on entry
- We will ask you for your name & phone number when you enter the centre, to have a record of who has visited when, in case there is any case of Covid-19 at any stage.
- Keep physical distance of 1.5 metres to other adults, and abide by room capacity limits displayed inside.
- Some of our services are not available until further notice, including
- Private functions
- Book depot
- Garage sale
- JP service
- Computer lessons.
- Currently group limits of 20 per group apply as per Public Health order.
- All group leaders receive a Covid-19 safety induction regarding our centre before their groups’ return, to keep everyone as Covid-19 safe as possible
- Drop in to talk to staff (for information, referrals) and for free food bags: Tuesday afternoons from 1pm – 4pm and by appointment.
Please call ahead for food bags wherever possible to ensure we have enough supplies.
- Information and referral via phone continue to be available as usual
Monday – Thursday during business hours (call 4571 3748 or 4571 1909).