North Richmond Community Centre Inc is a well established not for profit community organisation on the western side of the Hawkesbury River.
In an age dominated by online connections, loneliness and anxiety we aim to provide innovative opportunities for people of all ages to meet like-minded others, have fun, find support, make friends and feel connected again in real life and to have a feeling of belonging!
Our mission is ‘Connecting People – Strengthening Community!
- Activities and programs for famlies with young children
- Out of School Hours Care for primary school aged children
- Innovative programs for young people 12-18
- Events and learning opportunities for the whole community
- A time out & peer support group for mums
- Meeting spaces for many different groups
- Community spaces for private functions
We are a grass roots organisation that aims to be well connected and responsive to our local community and emerging issues.
We work in partnership with other local services and Council, as together we can provide more opportunities for the whole community to connect and celebrate, such as Youth Week, NAIDOC Day, International Women’s Day, Paint Hawkesbury REaD events and more.
Our Management Committee is made up of interested local community members who volunteer their time and expertise. If you are interested in becoming part of our Management Committee please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified staff are employed to facilitate and manage the daily operations of our services, and volunteers support various program aspects.